“THE BEST HOME COOKS NEED FANTASTIC INGREDIENTS.”
W Hodgson was established in 1916 as a family-business in the fishing port of Hartlepool in 1916. We have become one of the best known fish merchants on the East Coast, supplying the freshest seafood to leading hotels and restaurants throughout the north of England.
We are now offering home delivery for retail customers directly to your door.
Have a question?
We currently deliver to the following postcode areas;
BD, DH, DL, HD, HG, HU, HX, HU, HX, LS, NE, SR, TS, WF, YO
If your postcode is not listed, unfortunately we currently don’t deliver to your areas.
Do I have to have a PayPal account?
No, there is an option on the payment details to enter your order card details but you must proceed to PayPal and click “pay by debit or credit card”.
Do you have a minimum order?
Yes, minimum order is £30.
Is the fish able to be frozen?
Yes, we vacuum pack our fish so it is suitable to freeze unless stated defrosted or already frozen.
When will my fish be delivered?
If you ordered Sunday to Thursday it will be Day 1 to Day 3 delivery, e.g. if you ordered on Monday you would get it Wednesday delivery. Friday and Saturday ordering will be delivered the following Tuesday.
I have a different question
If you have another question please take a look at our Delivery Page
What our customers say…
- “Received our first Hodgson fish delivery this weekend! Had to say the whole process was super easy! Made the salmon yesterday on the barbecue.. it was outstanding! Thank you Hodgson Fish for the great service and the recipe ideas!” Diana D’Alessio
- “We've just had the salmon fillets from our pack. They were really good, very tasty and much better than anything from a supermarket. Thanks for very quick delivery too.” Bev Jewitt
- “Just had to write to say how lush the sea bass fillets in my rescue pack were!!! Amazing! I will never go back to supermarkets again - if we make it through this crap then you are here to stay in my life!! Fantastic. Thanks so much.” Gill Dando
- “I wish to say thank you for my delivery which arrived yesterday. It was very well packed and ready for freezer as you had said. The service was brilliant. We had one pair of Sea Bass for dinner and must say we enjoyed it greatly. I will certainly be using you facility again and have forwarded details to a number of friends and family. Thank you again and keep up the good work.” Dorothy Clark
- “Having heard through the grapevine that Hodgson fish are doing home delivery for free. The fish box just keeps on giving. Really enjoyed cooking and eating all of your fish and seafood, such good quality, gearing up for our next order soon!” Katie Pickles
Fish Supplier 🐟🦞🦀🦪
Wholesale, Retail & Home Delivery
North of England
Home Delivery - @hodgsonfishathome